Posted by Sailorgirlfriend.com on Friday, August 31, 2012
Tags: scavenger hunt idea for bachelorette party in las vegas
Welcome to Lisa’s (replace with your friends name) Bachelorette Party ! To start off the first night, we’re having a Scavenger Hunt!
· There will be 2 teams. Teams will be randomly selected through a drawing of a hat.
· Tilly is the moderator of this Scavenger Hunt.
· To prove that you’ve completed all of the Scavenger Hunt items, you must take a photo to show proof for each item listed below. Please make sure someone on your team has a digital camera.
· Your team must complete all of the tasks below to win.
· The moderator will review the photos on your team’s digital camera to confirm that all tasks are completed.
· The team that completes all items on the Scavenger Hunt first wins.
· The prize is a free shot for every member on the winning team by Tilly. The winning team picks the shot.
Have a guy show you his boxer or underwear
Kiss a bald man’s head
Get a guy’s number
Lie down on the floor of the casino and pretend you’re sleeping for 2 seconds
Find a guy with blue eyes
Take a group picture with a really handsome guy (This is the only task where everyone on the team should be in the picture.)
Find a penny with Lisa’s year of birth (1983)
Sit like a frog on one of the chairs next to a slot machine
Have a guy kiss someone on the team on the cheek----
|Born and raised in SoCal, the publisher is a wife of a Navy veteran and has a passion for sharing knowledge and ideas to help other girlfriends, fiances and wives. She started this blog when she was still just a girlfriend of her sweet navy sailor. After dating for 1 year and 4 months, the sailor proposed to her and they got married 7 months later. He got out of the military 3 months after they wed, when his contract ended. Her husband served in the navy for 10 years.|